Nice things people said to me today:
- I love your hair. Does it take a lot of work?
- Last time I was in here you made me some drink, I don’t remember what it was, but it was delicious!
- You are just all dimples, aren’t you?
I live in this apartment that they’re trying to sell, so every few weeks the realtor comes to show the house and before he comes I frantically turn my room from a cluttered moldy war zone to a tidy monk’s chambers.
- Apparently this is weird and normal people don’t clean their room every time the landlord visits? But most people probably aren’t slobs.
- It’s funny how I can clean my room in 45 minutes to make sure my landlord still likes me but I have taken several months to move out of my room in my mom’s house EVEN THOUGH the fact that it’s still not clean is actively destroying our relationship.
- It’s funny how I have so many clothes in my laundry basket AND so many clothes in my closet AND I still have nothing to wear BUT I really don’t want to get rid of any of it because what if I go through another phase where I only want to wear ugly little boy sweaters??
- Sometimes I wonder if I should clean up a little less so the house doesn’t sell.
- Sometimes I just get so sad because I love this house and my roommate wants to move to Oaxaca someday and then I’ll have to find somewhere else to live.
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE GUTENBERG BIBLE IS ALSO KNOWN AS “B42”?
Please tell me there’s a christian rock band out there called The B-42s.